Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Madness in the mall...

DEALS. 01.23.11

I went to Guildford Town Centre in Surrey, BC with my dear mother on the weekend...After being pushed and shoved numerous times by people, I felt like I needed to chow down a couple Big Macs...(yes, I eat when I'm angry and stressed...lol)

But for the sake of saving money...I stuck through it...and I didn't eat any big macs, so you can start clapping for me....NOW. :)

If you like 5 dollar sweaters, 5 dollar jackets, 2 dollar tank tops....this post is for you. Not sure whether this applies to all BLUENOTES location, but the one in Guildford Town Centre sure is trying hard to get rid of their winter stock.

If you have the time and patience, they have racks and racks of cheap goods in the store.
  • Winter jackets for sale for 50% off the lowest ticked price. My mom and I got a few puffy jackets for 5 dollars....(5 dollar! 5 dollar foot long!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Tank tops and tees- 5 for $10 bucks
  • Knitted Sweaters, for women $5, and 2 for $10 for men
  • Hoodies for women $5
  • Guys Jeans, $10
  • Accessories table, scarfs, hats, panties, socks and other knick knacks are also 5 for $10, and you CAN combine them with other items that are 5 for $10
Sure, you wouldn't be shopping for your "night-out-in-town" attire here, but who runs out of tees and tank tops?

There are more things on sale in the store, but those are the ones that stuck out to me...so go check it out!

Winnie-OUT!

3 comments:

  1. i forgot there was a bluenotes in guildford :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. See the problem with this, is trying to get in and out of the Guildford parking lot right now. Its crazytown over there!
    I guess I'll just have to make my boyfriend take me. I dont care if HE gets annoyed with the traffic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @leah & dani
    lol i didn't notice it being there for the longest time! but yea...i hate guildford for that exact reason. I park on the Sears side to avoid the parking drama. it's usually pretty good there.

    but then again, what ELSE are boyfriends good for right? :D

    ReplyDelete