Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weekend

Coming up this weekend...


FRIDAY AFTER WORK:

Appy Hour at the BoatHouse! Daily 3pm-6pm
 
Buck a Shuck

My favorite: Buck a shuck
Check out the rest of the Appy menu here

I know Dine Out menu is out, but I can't say no to oysters, drinks and appies...and chances are, by the time we're done with those, I'll be too full to eat anything else.













SATURDAY- LUNCH:

Mondo Burger, in the heart of Steveston- Richmond


"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burgers..."
 ...sounds like a burger joint to me...but it is apparently a sub-division of another restaurant called: Papi's Ristorante Italiano

I've never been, but the BF got the coupon on Groupon...so we will go and give it a try.

The selection sounds mouth watering! Thanks to Urban Spoon, I was able to look at their menu, check it out here.

Remember my last post on Burger Heaven? It'd be interesting to compare the two, considering the Mondo's "canuck burger" sounds almost like the one I had at Burger Heaven....I might go for Kangaroo this time! boing boing!!!


Anyway, that's all we have planned for....also planning doing a crabpot night sometime this weekend. :) which I am super excited about!

Until then...2 more days 'til the weekend!!!!
Winnie-OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Im so ready for it to be the weekend. Sadly, I dont have anything exciting planned like you do. Thats ok - I'll live vicariously through your exciting food weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete